S710 - HTC Support - Lock Functionality

Guest berndhufmann

Guest berndhufmann

Hi, because the HTC support didn´t work, i ask for help for my problem. If you press the red phone button a longer time, the S710 goes into the "Lock" mode and you must press the minus and star button to get access to your system. Now this "Lock" functionality occurs automatically after a unknown time (nothing to do with power settings), due to this fact Slide2Unlock or Dockware closed and must restart again. How can i prevent the S710 to go to the "Lock"mode?

Guest nexxexium
Hi, because the HTC support didn´t work, i ask for help for my problem. If you press the red phone button a longer time, the S710 goes into the "Lock" mode and you must press the minus and star button to get access to your system. Now this "Lock" functionality occurs automatically after a unknown time (nothing to do with power settings), due to this fact Slide2Unlock or Dockware closed and must restart again. How can i prevent the S710 to go to the "Lock"mode?

This is functionality by design. I will really not give the answer. RTFM is what i say. Don't be a lazy mofo please.

Guest berndhufmann
This is functionality by design. I will really not give the answer. RTFM is what i say. Don't be a lazy mofo please.

HTC as a known designer of smartphones should have a qualified hotline to support each questions as known as functionalty of design. By the way if this function is to be designed for the S710, it should have a way out function to disable it.

Guest berndhufmann

This is the statement from HTC

For the lock issue have you try rebooting the phone if you had then you

want to do a hard reset on the device. Kind regards HTC support

Is that normal?