Looking for my next phone...?

Guest leviking

Guest leviking

I am looking for a phone to replace my i320. I have been EXTREMELY happy with it. I have owned many smartphones, but the i320 one beats them all.

I want it to be WM6 QWERTY, and similar screen size, preferably landscape. For me one of the key advantages is the size of the i320, especially the slim-ness. Since I use my pocket for it all the time. SO it has to have the same slimness. I have found nothing that beats the form factor of the i320. Nice to haves are better camera and battery life. and gps :-)

What's out there, besides the blackjack or i600 that meets these requirements?

Edited by leviking

• 2 weeks later...
I am looking for a phone to replace my i320. I have been EXTREMELY happy with it. I have owned many smartphones, but the i320 one beats them all.

I want it to be WM6 QWERTY, and similar screen size, preferably landscape. For me one of the key advantages is the size of the i320, especially the slim-ness. Since I use my pocket for it all the time. SO it has to have the same slimness. I have found nothing that beats the form factor of the i320. Nice to haves are better camera and battery life. and gps :-)

What's out there, besides the blackjack or i600 that meets these requirements?

HTC S620 will do the same and more (wifi, WM6)

Else i'm looking at the iMate 8150 (check details on www.pdadb.net)