'HTC TyTN II MoDaCo Special Offer' now available for preorder

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

Are you planning to buy a HTC TyTN II? Then you might be interested in this special deal from MoDaCo and Expansys!

Priced at exactly the same level as the standard TyTN II only, the 'HTC TyTN II MoDaCo Special Offer' includes...

• a HTC TyTN II
  • a car charger
  • an eXpansys £10 off any order over £20 voucher (excluding delivery) for use with a future order
  • a MoDaCo CamerAware lifetime subscription (normally £19.99!)
  • a MoDaCo Ad Free lifetime subscription (normally £9.99 PER YEAR!)

Not a bad deal I'd say, and eXpansys include a free Microsoft Exchange account for 3 months too! ;)

You can place your preorder by clicking the image below!

P

flyer.jpg

PS We are looking to line up a similar deal on T-Mobile Vario III connections with our shop partners, for those who wish to purchase a contract subsidised device.

PPS This offer can also be ordered by phone - you will need to state specifically that this is the MoDaCo offer you are wishing to purchase.

Guest Paul (MVP)

Exchange offer details:

Get a FREE Microsoft Exchange email account!

Want to take advantage of the Push Email capabilities of your Windows Mobile Phone, but don’t have Exchange email to do it with? Worry no more!

Starting now, all customers who buy a Windows Mobile device (not just UBiQUiO, but any brand) on this website get a FREE Microsoft Exchange email account for 3-months. You’ll be able to push not only your Outlook email, but also calendar, tasks & contacts.

Here’s how it works:

1. Order any device & when you get it you’ll find instructions on how to sign up for your 3-month trial.

2. Sign up and choose a [email protected] Exchange email address. Plus, you can also register & use your own domain if you have one.

3. Don’t have Outlook? Use a MAC? No problem, you get a downloadable copy of MS Outlook for PCs or Entourage for MACs free with this offer.

4. You try it for 3 months, no charge and then if you like it you start paying only £5.99 a month ($11.99) or if you pre-pay a year you get it for £4.99 ($9.99) a month.

Nice ;)

P

Guest Paul (MVP)

Yes, we're currently looking to offer the same package through MobilePlanet in the US (watch this space), but if there is an interest in other territories, let me know and i'll follow up.

P

Guest Webreaper

Any indication of when the T-Mobile offer will be available?

Big question is (and I guess a lot depends on handset cost) whether to go for a vanilla HTC device from Expansys with a Voda connection, or whether to get the Vario III...

Guest robertlewisca
Yes, we're currently looking to offer the same package through MobilePlanet in the US (watch this space), but if there is an interest in other territories, let me know and i'll follow up.

P

Any idea when the Mobile Planet deal will be available???

Guest Skeese
Haha, I did try and get that into the deal, but afraid not :D

I suppose you could go and pick it up from Manchester ;)

P

That would take me 26 minutes according to RAC <_<

:wub:

P

How bout Canada? Ive been waiting excited and patiently for months to get one of these like everyone else but Im afraid how long it will take to get here to Canada. It seems that we are one of the last places on earth to get new devices.......

Guest spider
How bout Canada? Ive been waiting excited and patiently for months to get one of these like everyone else but Im afraid how long it will take to get here to Canada. It seems that we are one of the last places on earth to get new devices.......

...that's not right..Denmark is DEFINATELY the last place to get new devices ;) ....... :wub:

I'm happy that Modaco has this deal, I'm also happy that we have a new device to look forward to, I'm not happy about that fact that I have been emailed 4 or 5 times about though, 1 is plenty enough to notify me, is there a glitch in some software somewhere as I don't believe it was intentional to send the same offer email 4 or 5 times.

P.S. Still love Modaco ;)

Guest Rob_eXp
Er, not sure about that, don't see why not.

We're putting another voucher in box too, for £10 off £20 at yoonoo (now owned by Expansys) sites, all being well...

P

The YooNoo voucher should be £5 off £20 excl delivery...the eXpansys one is £10 off £20 excl delivery on your next order.

;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.