'HTC TyTN II MoDaCo Special Offer' now available for preorder

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest htcpdaphonesrule
Sadly, we're not going to be able to offer this via MobilePlanet in the US ;)

Sorry!

P

thanks for putting this together...too bad about not being able to offer it via mobileplanet. Would still like to purchase the package via expansys UK but noticed that the version will be the UK version. Any concerns or issues using it in the states? or should I buy it via mobileplanet and skip the package? thanks much for a great site!

Guest 3waygeek
or should I buy it via mobileplanet and skip the package?

MobilePlanet is selling UK devices -- they get them from Expansys UK. They just add a UK-to-US plug adapter for the charger.

Remember that Expansys bought MobilePlanet a while back.

Guest htcpdaphonesrule
MobilePlanet is selling UK devices -- they get them from Expansys UK. They just add a UK-to-US plug adapter for the charger.

Remember that Expansys bought MobilePlanet a while back.

got it. thanks much!

Guest htcpdaphonesrule
got it. thanks much!

one more follow up. coming to Illinois, which would be faster - order via expansys in the UK with 2-3 day fedex delivery or via mobileplanet and UPS ground? just thinking about availability and shipping time. or is this a wash in terms of time? will mobileplanet get them at the same time as expansys? cost is about the same when you figure in Illinois state tax.

basically, can't wait to get my hands on this machine!

Thanks.

will the modace offer be delayed because of some extra things in it? So maybe expansys got the kaiser in 5th spetember but who ordered the value and other packs have to wait other 1-5 days to ship their items. Or am i wrong? So the special offers will be posted prompt as soon as the normal supplies arrive or not?

indulgence for the overexplanation ;)

Guest Paul (MVP)

We will ship exactly in line with any other TyTN II orders, no delay whatsoever!

I'm not sure re: mobileplanet vs eXpansys as I don't know when their stock is due, but I know you can't get the MoDaCo Special Offer from them, and why would you not want that for no extra cost? ;)

P

Guest Paul (MVP)

I've just been told that there should be a very small initial shipment arriving at eXpansys tomorrow, which will be dispatched on a first come first served basis. Whether or not the MoDaCo preorders will be included will depend on time of order, position in queue etc. etc., but fingers crossed - let me know if you get your device shipped! ;)

P

Guest Paul (MVP)

I've just been told eXpansys MAY be able to offer the TyTN II on contracts with any of the 4 major networks.

For information, call 0161 232 3427, tell them you want the MoDaCo TyTN II Special Offer, and see what they can do.

Report back here!

P

Guest sxywill2005
I've just been told eXpansys MAY be able to offer the TyTN II on contracts with any of the 4 major networks.

For information, call 0161 232 3427, tell them you want the MoDaCo TyTN II Special Offer, and see what they can do.

Report back here!

P

Just called and it will be available with Vodafone and O2 but not Orange and T-Mobile.

T-Mobile and Orange request that the handset is approved before being sold on and conforms to their branding etc. Looks like I am going to have to wait for the Vario III ;)

Guest sc0user_75

Report back here!

P

Paul thanks for the contract info. But, before i go and cal them, do you know if Expansys would also be able to offer upgrade deals on the Tytn? I'm on t-mobile and want a 12 month contract upgrade.... pref with the HTC tytn and not the horrible looking t-mobile Vario III

Guest FlangeArtist
I've just been told that there should be a very small initial shipment arriving at eXpansys tomorrow, which will be dispatched on a first come first served basis. Whether or not the MoDaCo preorders will be included will depend on time of order, position in queue etc. etc., but fingers crossed - let me know if you get your device shipped! ;)

P

Man...I hope I'm in the initial shipping list :-) - MoDaCo special order!

Guest Shuflie
Voda and O2 only it seems?

P

I'm on t-mobile too, and am due an upgrade in a month or two I think. I don't mind getting the Vario III so my question is if I do an upgrade through the modaco shop would you be able to offer the same sort of deals that going to t-mobile directly would give?

Guest amuneer
Is there any chance Expansys will be launching the HTC TyTN II on contract?

Me wants a 18 month contract for Flext 35 + WnW ;) *Please be free*

I also want the same. HTC branded black unit rather than T-Mobile silver will be icing on the cake.

Are you planning to buy a HTC TyTN II? Then you might be interested in this special deal from MoDaCo and Expansys!

Priced at exactly the same level as the standard TyTN II only, the 'HTC TyTN II MoDaCo Special Offer' includes...

• a HTC TyTN II
  • a car charger
  • an eXpansys £10 off any order over £20 voucher (excluding delivery) for use with a future order
  • a MoDaCo CamerAware lifetime subscription (normally £19.99!)
  • a MoDaCo Ad Free lifetime subscription (normally £9.99 PER YEAR!)

Not a bad deal I'd say, and eXpansys include a free Microsoft Exchange account for 3 months too! ;)

You can place your preorder by clicking the image below!

P

flyer.jpg

PS We are looking to line up a similar deal on T-Mobile Vario III connections with our shop partners, for those who wish to purchase a contract subsidised device.

PPS This offer can also be ordered by phone - you will need to state specifically that this is the MoDaCo offer you are wishing to purchase.

So how much is the deal? I cant find a price!? Sorry! Where is it? I must be missing something.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.