QPhone

Guest Jessy

Here is another iphone Theme, Originated from waltzb's myphone theme

( This is not my Skin, I just edited it to work better on my Q )...

l_9c1c5007abd403b41c9007ea6f147235.png

l_240237526434f9768bfa6344c14f53ae.png

l_07ddac342333bc1a0395ece88ead243c.png

Shortcuts link to directories found on the Q or to plugins attached.

Everything should work great on the Q, but... post any errors you may find...

INSTALL:

First install all plugins attached, copy contents of "PA" File to "Program Files\ phoneAlarm" dirctory. then copy reset buttons ( reset.jpg and reset2.jpg ) to "Program Files\Facade\Skins\Standard" You will need to rename or remove the original "reset.tga" File for the new icon to show properly.

Copy "Qphone" File and "QPhone.home.xml" to "Windows\Application Data\Home" directory. and finaly copy QPhone.home.xml.reg any where on your device and export the registry settings to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Home" (This registry setting will give you the black color scheme but is not needed for the skin to work)

Qphone.zip

Plug_Ins.zip

Edited by Jessy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest afireinside
Here is another iphone Theme, Originated from waltzb's myphone theme

( This is not my Skin, I just edited it to work better on my Q )...

l_9c1c5007abd403b41c9007ea6f147235.png

l_240237526434f9768bfa6344c14f53ae.png

l_07ddac342333bc1a0395ece88ead243c.png

Shortcuts link to directories found on the Q or to plugins attached.

Everything should work great on the Q, but... post any errors you may find...

INSTALL:

First install all plugins attached, copy contents of "PA" File to "Program Files\ phoneAlarm" dirctory. then copy reset buttons ( reset.jpg and reset2.jpg ) to "Program Files\Facade\Skins\Standard" You will need to rename or remove the original "reset.tga" File for the new icon to show properly.

Copy "Qphone" File and "QPhone.home.xml" to "Windows\Application Data\Home" directory. and finaly copy QPhone.home.xml.reg any where on your device and export the registry settings to "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Home" (This registry setting will give you the black color scheme but is not needed for the skin to work)

I cannot get the phonealarm skin to work. any ideas why?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest poohkc22
Did you move both "QphonePA" Folder and "QphonePA.skn" to the phoneAlarm directory...?

Fixed: There was a typo in the .skn file, here is the updated file.

I am competley stumped as to why I can't get the phonealarm skin to work. Followed every step to the letter, and the sms, Vmail, etc. icons will just not display. Any thoughts? Please help.

Nvm.....mission accomplished. Removed and re-installed phonealarm and worked great. Thanks

Edited by poohkc22

• 1 month later...
Guest J0}{Nd03

Hi. I'm getting a hard time getting this homescreen to work. Everything displays well, except the SMS, voicemail etc. icons at the bottom. They display, but in an ugly, light blue uniform icon way. 0_o If that makes any sense.. It is a problem with phoneAlarm, I just don't know what..

• 3 weeks later...

i tried this but i dont have phonealarm so i just added a new folder named phonealarm and wen i finished it looked fine but alot of icons did not work....and wen one of the applications exspire will the program go as well?

Guest seadeeare
Hi. I'm getting a hard time getting this homescreen to work. Everything displays well, except the SMS, voicemail etc. icons at the bottom. They display, but in an ugly, light blue uniform icon way. 0_o If that makes any sense.. It is a problem with phoneAlarm, I just don't know what..

I had the same problem then realized i had to go into the PhoneAlarm setup icon and select the QphonePA skin for that and all is well inQville again

thanks

cdr

• 3 weeks later...
I had the same problem then realized i had to go into the PhoneAlarm setup icon and select the QphonePA skin for that and all is well inQville again

thanks

cdr

Hey guys, I installed all the plugins, and got everything up and running, but all the icons, like Phone Alarm, Weather, Calculater, Maps, etc. dont work. I thought that all these plugins were included with the install? How do I fix this?