Touch Flo

Guest sc0user_75

Guest sc0user_75

Guys, does the Kaiser come with Touch Flo?

There are some sites that say YES and some that say NO!

If it doesn't, would this mean that finger interaction (oooh errrrr!) would be a little difficult?

Guest Stuart_f
Guys, does the Kaiser come with Touch Flo?

There are some sites that say YES and some that say NO!

If it doesn't, would this mean that finger interaction (oooh errrrr!) would be a little difficult?

This has been covered to death in the review thread. We must have had the same question at least 5 times.

It has elements of the touchflo interface in software but not the hardened screen.

Guest sc0user_75
This has been covered to death in the review thread. We must have had the same question at least 5 times.

It has elements of the touchflo interface in software but not the hardened screen.

Woops! Sorry. Must have been looking at the wrong thread. I did have a look though before I posted on here. Thanks for the reply though ;)

Guest rebecker
Woops! Sorry. Must have been looking at the wrong thread. I did have a look though before I posted on here. Thanks for the reply though ;)

sc0user_75,

Don't worry about it. I don't think is was discussed in this forum, just in the reviews:

http://www.modaco.com/Paul-Reviews-HTC-TyT-t256569.html

Well worth the read if you're interested in the TyTN II.

-Bob-

Guest sc0user_75

Thanks Rebecker. Just trying to do the math on the phone right now. Do I go for the t mobile vario 3? or go for the htc phone and get t mobile to reduce my bill each month?