AT&T Tilt / Blackberry Connect on the HTC America site

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

[teaser]I thought members on the other side of the pond might be interested to see a couple of pages I stumbled across on the HTC America site... check out:

http://www.america.htc.com/mobile/connect/8925/

http://www.america.htc.com/connect/8925/

As if we didn't know already - the AT&T version of the Kaiser is model number 8925, referred to there as the 'AT&T Tilt' and BlackBerry Connect is ready to go on the device! The link on the first page - http://www.america.htc.com/mobile/connect/...ect_WM6_Pro.CAB - might be of interest to BlackBerry using Kaiser owning members over here too :wub:

Screen grab of the main page after the jump, in case HTC should spirit it away ;)

P[/teaser]

bbconnecttilt.png

Guest courtez

just a quick question. one of the main reasons i wanted the t mobile wing(herald) is because i am casual user and i loved the fact that t mobile made it so you can hook your yahoo email account up without any hassle. i now own a blackberry pearl(yuk), but the one thing i do enjoy is that you can hook it up with yahoo. does this blackberry connect on the kaiser mean that i can do just that as well? if so I am going to jump on the band wagon to pre-order.

Guest xorangefirex
ah, i was hoping this would be an AT&T Tilt release date.

Same here my friend...I dont feel like waiting for all of the backed up orders on all the site to filter through. I'm ready to just take the hit and buy the AT&T version. (lacking the fantastic htc home screen of course...)

Guest mikeeey
Same here my friend...I dont feel like waiting for all of the backed up orders on all the site to filter through. I'm ready to just take the hit and buy the AT&T version. (lacking the fantastic htc home screen of course...)

i would also much rather pay $499 with a 2 year contract rather than $900 any day.

Guest 1RingyDingy

I visited a local US AT&T company store, and this time instead of the blank look when I mentioned the Tilt, I got an "oh, yeah. But we don't know when." This was from the lead [geed] store sale rep. He had heard of it, and reads some web sites, but had no idea when it would show up. They had not gotten pricing, nor dummies, nor paperwork.

I then started chatting with an asst store manager. He had maybe seen something on phonescoop.com. I gave him this site to get more info, as well as the Howard Forums, and some others.

While we were discussing it (me educating him on the sites and Tilt functions) he got an email, that he is being scheduled for Tilt training during the first few days of October. They should have the phone, er device, a few days either side of that.

I know that it is about a month away, but it is the first solid confirmation I've seen from AT&T that they are going to carry it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ccelpjack

Thanks, it worked like a charm on my HTC TyTN II (Kaiser) with AT&T as my carrier. Now, using BIS, I can have my BlackBerry email and WM6 documents. Again, many thanks.

• 5 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.