PocketSNES

Guest secretsexyninja

Guest secretsexyninja

Right now I am running chrono trigger and F-zero on my moto Q! ;) gotta love it!! I do have a question though

has anyone been able to get Super Mario RPG or Super Mario World 2 or StarFox working? Those were my five fave games and cant seem to get these three to load. I get the black screen regardless of sound or display settings. Anyone able to work these games? Maybe even w/ a different emulator if PocketSNES 1.52 (masterallport) doesnt work with it?

I guess my main question... any emulators out there SFX compatible???? thats what im looking for!

Thanks

Edited by secretsexyninja

• 4 weeks later...
Guest ii Candor ii
Right now I am running chrono trigger and F-zero on my moto Q! ;) gotta love it!! I do have a question though

has anyone been able to get Super Mario RPG or Super Mario World 2 or StarFox working? Those were my five fave games and cant seem to get these three to load. I get the black screen regardless of sound or display settings. Anyone able to work these games? Maybe even w/ a different emulator if PocketSNES 1.52 (masterallport) doesnt work with it?

I guess my main question... any emulators out there SFX compatible???? thats what im looking for!

Thanks

How exacty are you installing it and launching the ROMs? I drug it into my apps folder, put a ROM on my memory card. I launch the emulator and see the SNES screen which is cool, but when I try to launch a ROM it doesn't do anything. Do you leave your ROMs zipped up? Do you put them in a separate folder? etc. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Guest shoppy123
How exacty are you installing it and launching the ROMs? I drug it into my apps folder, put a ROM on my memory card. I launch the emulator and see the SNES screen which is cool, but when I try to launch a ROM it doesn't do anything. Do you leave your ROMs zipped up? Do you put them in a separate folder? etc. Thanks.

Install tgetfile.dll

Google for it