WM6 Rom upgrade keyboard errors for UK , help needed

Guest gavinfabl

Guest gavinfabl

I have got the WM6 rom.

However, there may have been a good reason why the UK flag was removed.

Can I ask all UK users to let me know if they are using Agenda One by www.developerone.com successfully. And if not from UK but working ok, please let me know which country.

For example, I create and appointment, and exit app. Go back in edit and exit . The keyboard mapping is incorrect. If it works , try exiting app again and then go back in to edit. Also in selecting contact view, to get name search, I have to hit Fn.

I am trying to help the developers seen if its a UK only issue or what.

If you have any other ideas please let me know.

Guest gavinfabl
I have got the WM6 rom.

However, there may have been a good reason why the UK flag was removed.

Can I ask all UK users to let me know if they are using Agenda One by www.developerone.com successfully. And if not from UK but working ok, please let me know which country.

For example, I create and appointment, and exit app. Go back in edit and exit . The keyboard mapping is incorrect. If it works , try exiting app again and then go back in to edit. Also in selecting contact view, to get name search, I have to hit Fn.

I am trying to help the developers seen if its a UK only issue or what.

If you have any other ideas please let me know.

Can someone please try this.

Guest colonel_butt
Can someone please try this.

I have not updated yet. But this worries me.

However you are saying it only occurs in that application, and not in anything else (like i600 email app for example ?)

Have you set country and region correctly in phone ?

Guest gavinfabl
I have not updated yet. But this worries me.

However you are saying it only occurs in that application, and not in anything else (like i600 email app for example ?)

Have you set country and region correctly in phone ?

Yes I have region and country all setup correctly.

I have noticed some odd behaviour in dialling from main screen but nothing major, it appears to be this app. The developer reckons its the key mapping. Agenda One worked fine in WM5. Also other WM6 devices work fine with this app.

But for absolute certainty, unless those who have done the WM6 from the UK and other countries test the app, I cant go back to the developers and say if its a i600 issue or software issue or rom.