Vox Themes

Guest broken1

This was posted on here earlier, but I thought it's worth a repost. I've spent the last few days searching for a Vox homescreen which works in both Portrait and Landscape. I've even tried creating my own, but I just couldn't get it right.

I found this site: http://www.nectun.com/galerie.php?classeme...e=12&page=1

with hundreds of themes on! WOW! They all work excellently and are very good looking!

My new theme is this.

It's like a Black Windows Look, but it just works for me. Everything works fine in English except the missed call screen, but I just edited the jpg file to say missed calls - easy as pie. Added the GPRS counter to the bottom and I'm a happy person!

Nope!

For the vista theme I'm using all you need is smartmonitor which is free as far as I know! It really looks great, and I edited the XML to pop the GRPS counter in at the bottom! Works nicely with the landscape mode too!

Guest Mark Ludgate

I just edited the jpg file to say missed calls - easy as pie. Added the GPRS counter to the bottom

Any chance of Uploading your missed call screen or letting me know what software you used to edit

Many Thanks

Mark

Am I being thick or how do you install these themes. When i download them, i only get a hme file which i put into appication data and then home. But nothing shows. Am i doing something wrong?

Guest stumpyDdatsun
Am I being thick or how do you install these themes. When i download them, i only get a hme file which i put into appication data and then home. But nothing shows. Am i doing something wrong?

Same here and I don't read French!

If the file is an HME copy it to My Documents (or anywhere) on your device. then go to File Explorer on your phone and find it, then click on it to install. To remove it go to Remove Programs in Activesync on your PC and uninstall it from there. I hope this helps...looby ;)

If the file is an HME copy it to My Documents (or anywhere) on your device. then go to File Explorer on your phone and find it, then click on it to install. To remove it go to Remove Programs in Activesync on your PC and uninstall it from there. I hope this helps...looby ;)

Cheers Looby. Didn't try that :-(

all ok now.

If the file is an HME copy it to My Documents (or anywhere) on your device. then go to File Explorer on your phone and find it, then click on it to install. To remove it go to Remove Programs in Activesync on your PC and uninstall it from there. I hope this helps...looby :wub:

I tried this and when i try to install it, it says [ There is no application associated with "spidermanIII_DjOuB". Run the application first, then open this file from within the application].

How do i and what do i do now? ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi colin D, if you want to change the LCD clock to 12hrs it can be done but it is quite complex. As regards to the xml file you will find it in Application Data\Home on your device after you have installed the HME. It is important to uninstall the HME file using Tools\Add and Remove programs on your PC. Regards..looby :)