Login problem of Pocket IE on i600

Guest xang

When I login my university website(the login area is not inside the page, instead it is a pop up dialogue that asks for username and password) on pocket IE, I have to input my email and "_" has to be chosen from symbols key because there is no hard key for it. But after I select underscore from symbols, the website jumps to another page that says login fails.

I want to use wifi in university. and it requires authorization in the form of website like the above mentioned. How to solve the problem???

I am having the same problem as him.

http://www.mobileplanet.com/ft.aspx?k=93375

When attempting to enter the domain name during login to our office WAN I am unable to enter an underscore (_) in the domain name field. Bringing up the symbols window and selecting the underscore immediately aborts (or accepts) the settings screen without the underscore. I am totally frustrated! Without the ability to add the underscore into that field, the WI-FI is totally useless to me. Does anyone know of a way to type, cut/paste, an underscore without using the symbols pane? Any help would be appreciated. What I am doing step by step:

After selecting the wireless router that I wish to connect to, I continue throught the Wi-Fi connection screens, first indicating the Network Type, then on the next screen, the Authentication and Data encryption settings, and so on... once I indicate that I am Finished, a connection to the router is made and I am required to log on to the network which requires a Username, Password and Domain. Our Domain includes an underscore (_) which I cannot find a way to enter. Domain name example "head_office

How can I enter underscore in the logon box? Can I add my username that includes underscore (_) to T9?