Voice Dial via Bluetooth Headset

Guest cgcmd

Hi all, I have just got a TYTN II but I am doubting if I can activate the cyberon voice dialer via bluetooth. I use a iTech R35 headset with A2Dp capacity. On pressing the activation button, the voice dialer wont be activated. However the button works normally in picking up calls or ending it. Does this issue happen to your headsets as well? Any registry hacks around it? THanks

Hi all, I have just got a TYTN II but I am doubting if I can activate the cyberon voice dialer via bluetooth. I use a iTech R35 headset with A2Dp capacity. On pressing the activation button, the voice dialer wont be activated. However the button works normally in picking up calls or ending it. Does this issue happen to your headsets as well? Any registry hacks around it? THanks

Hello,

I am using a BlueTrek ST1 Bluetooth Stereo Headset and I have no issues activating and using the Cyberon voice Dialer. Works perfectly. I use it with Windows Media Player too and can advance the songs, change volume, pause and then activate Cyberon which then pauses the music. Have you checked with the iTech R35 manufacturer yet? Do they ever have firmware updates for headsets? Good luck..I hope you find an answer without having to buy new stuff (although that's always fun ;) !

Hi.

I Use motorola H-350 and motorola H-700 BT Headsets, both of them can activate voice commander Via headset button.

Try to delete the pairing with your headset SR the device, and reconnect it again.

Nadavi

Try to Change registry like this:

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Bluetooth\AudioGateway:

Change the string value called "BTAGExtModule" from "OEMAGW.dll" to "BTAGExt.dll".

I had the same problem on my HTC P3600 and this method fixed it.