Bluetooth range to A2DP headphones is short

Guest jklny

is there a registry change to increase the range on the A2DP bluetooth? My previous T-Mobile Dash had great stereo bluetooth range; the Kaiser is quite poor. I am using the Motorola S9 Bluetooth Stereo headphones.

Thanks.

is there a registry change to increase the range on the A2DP bluetooth? My previous T-Mobile Dash had great stereo bluetooth range; the Kaiser is quite poor. I am using the Motorola S9 Bluetooth Stereo headphones.

Thanks.

What kind of range are you talking about? How far can you move away before the quality or connections starts suffering and how good was it with the Dash?

What kind of range are you talking about? How far can you move away before the quality or connections starts suffering and how good was it with the Dash?

Kaiser starts to 'stutter' a few feet away (3 feet)- I had to hold the unit near the headset. I also notice a pause in sound when I press on the Windows button. As for the dash, I was able to walk in to another room without any hiccup in sound.

Kaiser starts to 'stutter' a few feet away (3 feet)- I had to hold the unit near the headset. I also notice a pause in sound when I press on the Windows button. As for the dash, I was able to walk in to another room without any hiccup in sound.

No stuttering for me until I was about 15 - 20 feet away from the TyTN II (which was in another room, through walls etc.). Also, the sound does not stutter when pressing the Windows key or after pressing it and even navigating to other applications. I'm using a BlueTrek ST1 headset (I almost got the Moto S9 but it didn't fit me well). Do you think it could be another application that might be causing the corruption? Have you gone down the "Hard Reset" road yet? I know it might be a last resort but maybe worth a try.