A2DP profile & no Head set symbol in menu bar

Guest Freecall

Guest Freecall

Hello

I am a beginner both with the Kaiser and the A2DP . I have paired my Jabra 8010 BT correct and when I push the menu button I get the voice speed dial page with " no tag selected " so I assume my connection to the Kaiser is okay.

But when I want to use the stereo function for HTC Player or Windows mediaplayer the sound is not switching from the speaker to the headset .

Any idea what settings or steps I need to do to get the sound to the BT headset ?

There is as well no little Headset icon in the tool bar as set in page 176 of the manul .. (see I am reading first !)

Thanks for any help .

Freecall

Guest Freecall

hmm it looks more like a bug or a intended function.

I have both hands free and stereo profile.

When I delete the bluetooth pairing and re-pair it works like it should:

- Headset icon in menu bar

- when media player start the sound is automatic transfered to head set

but now ... when I switch out BT in the coms manager and switch it on again:

- no headset icon appears at all

- no transfer of sound from media player to head set

even the handbook says (page 176) run steps 1-3 of the paring again.

Does this means I need to re-pair mu stereo headset each time I want to have music transfered to the Heatset after switching off BT on the phone ???

That can not be true or ?

Freecall

Guest Freecall

confirmed ... looks like before any usage of wireless stereo (after switch off/on BT) I need to go each time into the connection manager, bluetooth settings, left tab on Jabra, select set as stereo ... if this is done the headset Icon appears again in the menu.

I am the only one to whom this looks very complicated to just listen to your podcast ... ?

Why cant the BT profile hold the information that my headset is BT stereo ???

Freecall

I don't have to re-pair or set anything up each time on my TyTN II BUT I do have to make sure that I Enable BT on the TyTN FIRST then I turn on my BT stereo headset. This is what I found works for me everytime. I had a similar issue to your first post until I set it up this way.