Apple iPhone coming to O2 UK on the 9th of November

Guest WoD

You have to remember this is Apple's first mobile device and if you ask me its amazing

yes but theyve been given 5 years to observe microsoft's windows mobile and all the different pocket pc's and smartphones out there. finally after 5 years they steal all the ideas and put it together as a NEW REVOLUTIONARY DEVICE THAT DOES EVERYTHING. the internet is even in your pocket...

So wouldn't that argument be true, if say for Zune? Microsoft copied all the ideas of the ipod, similar size, fake wanna-be scroll wheel that doesn't scroll. Still the Zune messed up, i got one and its not all that, Microsoft messed up on that.

About the whole internet device in you pocket, in my opinion and probably be the opinion of quite a few people who have used the safari browser on the iPhone, its a MUCH MUCH MUCH better device for internet browsing, then pocket internet explorer but hey that my opinion [i have only used Windows Mobile for the last few years so what do i know..]

Zeem

So wouldn't that argument be true, if say for Zune? Microsoft copied all the ideas of the ipod, similar size, fake wanna-be scroll wheel that doesn't scroll. Still the Zune messed up, i got one and its not all that, Microsoft messed up on that.

About the whole internet device in you pocket, in my opinion and probably be the opinion of quite a few people who have used the safari browser on the iPhone, its a MUCH MUCH MUCH better device for internet browsing, then pocket internet explorer but hey that my opinion [i have only used Windows Mobile for the last few years so what do i know..]

Zeem

true..apple invented a multimedia device then microsoft made one to catch up. apple did the same with phones.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.