e650 virtual pool mobile

Guest ritzbis

just got my e650 but cant seem to get my copy of virtual pool mobile to work has any on had any joy with this ?

cant seem to imput my registration code, keys do funny things ;)

worked great on my old c500 :wub:

Edited by ritzbis

Guest andy_sutton
just got my e650 but cant seem to get my copy of virtual pool mobile to work has any on had any joy with this ?

cant seem to imput my registration code, keys do funny things ;)

worked great on my old c500 :wub:

Demo worked fine on my S710. Of course it ran out and I never tried to get a code entered.

Guest Disco Stu

I seem to remember having trouble myself at first but have been using it happily ever since.

Try downloading the latest trial version in case there have been any changes since you originally bought it.

Guest paholman
I seem to remember having trouble myself at first but have been using it happily ever since.

Try downloading the latest trial version in case there have been any changes since you originally bought it.

Just out of interest, are you trying to enter your code in Landscape mode with the keyboard?

Try with the keypad in Portrait mode instead

got my old version install which is 1.24 full but still cant navigate menu

found a newer version which is 1.65 full

the key inputs work great but now get a message (YOUR PHONE DOSNT APPEAR TO HAVE A OWNER NAME)

just installed 1.77 trial which works but only has a limited time has anyone got the 1.77 full so i can see if that will accept my name and code

thanks in advance

Download it from wherever you bought it from in the first place.

They should have the most recent version.

on the home screen they is only a option to download the demo or buy the full <_<