External Antenna(s)

Guest dbaleanu

Guest dbaleanu

For the lucky ones that have got thir hands onto one and not waiting for the T-Mo release ;)

Does the Kaiser have one or two external antenna connectors? (cannot make it out from either pictures or specs)

If only one, is that cellular or GPS?

And type? MMCX/SMRN/SMB?

Thanks,

Danny

Guest gregersdk
For the lucky ones that have got thir hands onto one and not waiting for the T-Mo release ;)

Does the Kaiser have one or two external antenna connectors? (cannot make it out from either pictures or specs)

If only one, is that cellular or GPS?

And type? MMCX/SMRN/SMB?

Thanks,

Danny

Which type I do not know, but I can tell you that there are 2... If I remember right, the one to the left (if you look at the back cover) is for the phone.

Which type I do not know, but I can tell you that there are 2... If I remember right, the one to the left (if you look at the back cover) is for the phone.

I only see one and know of, is for an external antenna & it's on the back for GPS. In the manual it says part #GA S120 but no others specs that I can find. The only other antenna is an internal one for the phone.

• 4 weeks later...
I only see one and know of, is for an external antenna & it's on the back for GPS. In the manual it says part #GA S120 but no others specs that I can find. The only other antenna is an internal one for the phone.

I have a Kaiser (TyTn II) and you are incorrect, there are 3 antenna connectors under the battery cover. I have no idea which one is which or what type of connectors they are, BUT I can count.

Here is a photo of them!

external_antenna_connectors_small.jpg

Guest Deathace

there are in fact only 2

left is the phone external and right is the gps external the far right that you seem to think is a 3rd antenna is infact a screw for the phone ;)

Russ

EDIT: The above picture is upside down.

Edited by Deathace