Where's my Tom Tom 6 Taster

Guest bagel

Lovin the TyTn II but didn't find TomTom6 Taster on the included CD. I bought online from Expansys...

Did everybody get the TomTom6?

Thanks,

Maybe obvious but there are two cd's....one with Activesync and the other one with programs like GPRS Monitor AND TT6....do you have both??

Maybe obvious but there are two cd's....one with Activesync and the other one with programs like GPRS Monitor AND TT6....do you have both??

Hi,

Yeah, i've checked both CD's. I feel scammed. According to expansys, on HTC's website, the Asian version's do not include any mapping software...I'm going to ring HTC up and give them hell, because apparently other HTC models include MapKing at least...

cheers

Hi,

Yeah, i've checked both CD's. I feel scammed. According to expansys, on HTC's website, the Asian version's do not include any mapping software...I'm going to ring HTC up and give them hell, because apparently other HTC models include MapKing at least...

cheers

Hi bagel, i can understand that you feel cheated...i wish i could help you but the TT version is in my opinion connected to the specific Tytn II....if not can you try TT from somebody else??? I

Guest Twistopher
Hi bagel, i can understand that you feel cheated...i wish i could help you but the TT version is in my opinion connected to the specific Tytn II....if not can you try TT from somebody else??? I

Hey Bagel - i'd be interested to hear if you have any luck resolving this problem, as i also have no TomTom (bought and using in Middle East.

Guest Neil5459
Hey Bagel - i'd be interested to hear if you have any luck resolving this problem, as i also have no TomTom (bought and using in Middle East.

The lack of TomTom taster is really no big deal- the Taster maps are so small as to be of little real use, and you only get to download one.

If you buy a TomTom map as a download, the TTN6 operating software is included. You don't need the specific version (6.032) if you don't mind manually configuring TTN to 'Other NMEA Receiver' and the appropriate COM port.

Well, Expansys wouldn't budge; but I guess it's not really their fault. It's HTC - and I haven't complained to them yet. I'll post any updates...