Different blue themes

Guest mjt2810

Ok, this is a bit odd. I now own 2 E650's that have been un-oranged courtesy of the de-brander and fixer (highly recommended by the way!).

Now, looking at both devices, the blue 'default' theme looks different on the two devices. One is a darkish blue and the other is a much brighter blue.

Has anyone any ideas??? I quite like the darkish one and would like that on the other device. What file do I need to copy across between the devices?

Thanks!

M.

Ok, this is a bit odd. I now own 2 E650's that have been un-oranged courtesy of the de-brander and fixer (highly recommended by the way!).

Now, looking at both devices, the blue 'default' theme looks different on the two devices. One is a darkish blue and the other is a much brighter blue.

Has anyone any ideas??? I quite like the darkish one and would like that on the other device. What file do I need to copy across between the devices?

Thanks!

M.

Uhm... that's strange. Can you post a screenshot of both devices?

Check the homescreen settings under Start -> Settings -> Home Screen. Probably two different themes are set.

Uhm... that's strange. Can you post a screenshot of both devices?

Check the homescreen settings under Start -> Settings -> Home Screen. Probably two different themes are set.

Hi, no they're identical setups in terms of the settings / home screen etc.

I tried taking a photo, but it didn't show the difference.

Is there a particular file (application data/home) that might have the theme in it that I can simply copy across??

Thanks, M.

Hi, no they're identical setups in terms of the settings / home screen etc.

I tried taking a photo, but it didn't show the difference.

Is there a particular file (application data/home) that might have the theme in it that I can simply copy across??

Thanks, M.

Built-in homescreen should be in \Windows ... Some jpg's and xml's. Take a screenshot using Iliumsoft ScreenCapture or something, so we can have a look at the difference (and probably tell you which themes you have there) ...

Hi.

You are right, the color schemes seem to be diferent, but I did a test. I copied to PC both files from phones and compared, These are exactly the same.

The difrence is becouse lcd screens in both phones are diferent!! Other series, make or model of lcd.

There is nothing you can do about it.

Mancom