sim free price drop

Guest LeiChat

Guest Nick Le Lievre
Thanks for the info. Hadn't heard of Clove, here's the link in case anyone else hasn't.

Lets put it this way dabs.com still listing the Tytn I sim free for £ 385 ex VAT was there ever a huge price reduction of the Tytn I

was there ever a huge price reduction of the Tytn I
That's a fair point. I bookmarked the Wizard on Amazon a couple of years ago at £449 and it's now £469, despite it being discontinued on o2 etc.

I was...

a) just being foolishly optimistic and

:wub: using you all to convince myself there's no point waiting and I might as well order one now. ;)

Guest Nick Le Lievre
That's a fair point. I bookmarked the Wizard on Amazon a couple of years ago at £449 and it's now £469, despite it being discontinued on o2 etc.

I was...

a) just being foolishly optimistic and

:wub: using you all to convince myself there's no point waiting and I might as well order one now. ;)

Well if you can't justify a Tytn II the only other option is picking up an unlocked Tytn I 2nd user on eBay there's a couple on there for under £ 200 Buy It Now. I might of been better off doing that as a) I don't need GPS b> Tytns can be upgraded to WM6 c) I would save over £ 200

Edited by Nick Le Lievre

Guest shaun1208

Forget Clove, try handtec I just bought mine there, and it seems to be the cheapest around, and it comes with free next day delivery all for the handsome price of £373.99+vat (£439.44).

Here's the link for anyone who wants it. HTC TyTN II

the only other option is picking up an unlocked Tytn I

I'd rather raid the piggy bank, the 'I' just isn't enough of an upgrade from the Wizard. The II has better CPU and memory which based upon my experiences with the Wizard is clearly needed. I dread to think how clunky WM6 might run, plus I do like the idea of built in GPS as I use SportsDo and carrying a pocket pc and bluetooth gps can be awkward when running etc.