Is there a plug in to this??

Guest TreColl

Basically, I was wondering if there is a free plugin that adds an icon to the homescreen, that when clicked could launch my chosen GPS (iGO) & CameraAware?

If this is available please let me know,

if not how hard would it be to make one/customise the standard iGO one??

Basically, I was wondering if there is a free plugin that adds an icon to the homescreen, that when clicked could launch my chosen GPS (iGO) & CameraAware?

If this is available please let me know,

if not how hard would it be to make one/customise the standard iGO one??

Anyone?

Guest Neil5459

Have you tried running iGO and Cameraware together by manually opening each?

I have 2 issues with this on my P3600- iGO grabs the hardware GPS port regardless of the WM6 GPS Driver settings, so blocking anything else using GPS, and also it grabs so much memory that once running, nothing else will run- even switching to the Today screen takes an age, let alone Cameraware.

I can fix the GPS sharing using GPSGate, but can't get around the memory issue- hopefully the TyTn II with its extra memory will address this!

Have you tried running iGO and Cameraware together by manually opening each?

I have 2 issues with this on my P3600- iGO grabs the hardware GPS port regardless of the WM6 GPS Driver settings, so blocking anything else using GPS, and also it grabs so much memory that once running, nothing else will run- even switching to the Today screen takes an age, let alone Cameraware.

I can fix the GPS sharing using GPSGate, but can't get around the memory issue- hopefully the TyTn II with its extra memory will address this!

Thanks Ill try that.

No i havent yet been able to test both as i am still waiting for a reply from paul regarding my cameraware license and adfree subscription.....