Done hard reset

Guest RobertCeuppens

Guest RobertCeuppens

But now I can't open Pocket Informant or Codewallet. I get as message coming up saying it isn't signed with a digital trust cert? When i try to reinstall it says that the install has failed as the prog isn't signed by a digital trust certificate. I can't uninstall either. It doesn't just give me the option of whether I would like to run it as it used to do. I know the contacts are on there as when someone calls their contact details show up but I can't get to them or my stuff in Codewallet. I've hard reset before and by large Sprite has done a good job of keeping the all the backed up stuff ok, but this time all I'm getting is headaches. ;) Both progs are on the SD card and I've tried to reinstall into the phone memory but it still won't have it.

Any ideas anyone,

Cheers,

Rob.

Guest RobertCeuppens

Or if someone could tell me how to force the Universal to use the built in contact program instead of it trying to use Informant then I could at least get all my contacts back... anyone?

Rob.

Guest RobertCeuppens

Blimey, 92 views and no reply ;) Okay I'll put it another way, does anyone know the registry entries to make the MDA Pro use the built in contact program and calender? I think this will work as its still trying to use the Informant which is broken.

Cheers,

Rob.

Guest matt1971
Blimey, 92 views and no reply ;) Okay I'll put it another way, does anyone know the registry entries to make the MDA Pro use the built in contact program and calender? I think this will work as its still trying to use the Informant which is broken.

Cheers,

Rob.

Hi,

Sorry I dont know the answer to your question.

However there is more activity on the XDA Dev's forum - and they may be able to help

http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=280

Regards Matt