Screen notifications

Guest Paul Miller

Guest Paul Miller

I have found that those screen notifications that pop up from the bottom of the screen (new e-mail, calendar reminder, etc.) are quite an interference when you are trying to type with the keyboard. Therefore, I have set all my notification settings (Start/Settings/Personal/Sounds & Notifications/Notifications) to *not* "Display message on screen". In spite of that, these screen pop-ups keep coming. A bug, or am I not doing this right? Thanks in advance!

Guest dolbe666
I have found that those screen notifications that pop up from the bottom of the screen (new e-mail, calendar reminder, etc.) are quite an interference when you are trying to type with the keyboard. Therefore, I have set all my notification settings (Start/Settings/Personal/Sounds & Notifications/Notifications) to *not* "Display message on screen". In spite of that, these screen pop-ups keep coming. A bug, or am I not doing this right? Thanks in advance!

you may have to edit the registry to get them to stop. ive not looked into it because they really dont bother me, but ill have a look and see what i can find