Ted Baker 'Needle' image online at the Carphone Warehouse

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)
needle.png
Further to our previous post, the UK based 'Carphone Warehouse' chain are to launch a Ted Baker branded HTC Touch variant in time for Christmas, named the 'Needle'.

The device, pictured here, looks - er - different ;)

The Ted Baker Needle mobile phone is unlike most other fashion phones. As you'd expect from the designers at Ted Baker, it's very smart… but it's also smart in the technical sense. You see, this touch-screen handset has been made in partnership with HTC. It uses the Windows Mobile operating system – which means you'll have access to a wide range of familiar-looking software programs on the move – and it has WiFi connectivity too.

The Ted Baker Needle offers TouchFLO technology. This clever system lets you control your contact information, your programs and your multimedia files by simply swiping your finger across the screen. So if you're looking for a truly stylish smart phone, take a good look at the Ted Baker Needle. It's been tailored to suit all your needs.

Not to my taste, but anything that gets WinMo to the masses has got to be good, right? :wub:

Availability is expected in November, and you can find out the full details at the Carphone Warehouse site.

P

• 4 weeks later...

Not to my tastes, I'll stick to my nice understated black one thank you! What next a Burberry edition ;)

However if there's anything the Razr proved it's that a god awful peice of crap of a phone can be a success. In such competition the Touch simply can't fail to impress :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.