Activesync - connection with proxy bug

Guest xeno1

OK, I'm on T-Mobile US with the cheap data plan so I have to use their setup with the proxy to access the net over GPRS. Because of that, I have 2 connections set up, one with the proxy and the other without the proxy so that my weather program can update itself while I'm connected to activesync since you can't use a proxy with it. The problem is that if I accidentally don't go in to my connections and change the connection over to the no proxy one (which happens a lot) when I connect to activesync, as soon as my weather program decides to update it removes the HTTP proxy connection. The problem is that that's not even the worst part, it also disables every other connection that I have set up i.e. if I re-setup my proxy and then change to the no proxy connection, the no proxy connection won't work until I reset the phone. Anyone have any clue why it would do this and is there a way to keep it from doing it? This never happened on my wizard, activesync just wouldn't connect to the net if I had the wrong connection chosen.

Thanks in advance for any help.