How is Tytn II in one hand use?

Guest Foxhunter123

Guest Foxhunter123

Is it possible to write an sms with only one hand - given that you carry a bag in the other and you are walking - I can do this with ordinary T9... ;-) (or do you have to stop and slide out the keyboard?)

Other things about the everyday use with the Tytn II is most welcome.

Google for 't9 phone pad' it should be the first hit

thats's all I can say here

Other than that using the rest of the phone one-handed is pretty easy, with dedicated hardware buttons for massaging, pie, start and ok, and of course that scroll wheel you hardly need to get the stylus out

Edited by mandt

Guest Foxhunter123
Google for 't9 phone pad' it should be the first hit

thats's all I can say here

Other than that using the rest of the phone one-handed is pretty easy, with dedicated hardware buttons for massaging, pie, start and ok, and of course that scroll wheel you hardly need to get the stylus out

OK - but can you make a sms without the keyboard slided out...?

Guest Foxhunter123
Yes..............like I said............with phone pad

Ok..... :wub:

At first I didn't understand your first reply - I have now googled but can only find this program for english and russian (maybe more languages) but not for my language danish - do you by any chance know of this T9 phone pad for danish? ;)

Nevermind - found it my self - thank you for telling me about the program ;-)

Edited by Foxhunter123

Guest Foxhunter123
Cool ;)

Happy texting :D

Thanks but I have to get the Tytn II first... :wub: (Not released with a contract here in DK - if it will ever be...?)

Oh and the program seems only to be in english (that's what the review said anyway, but hopefully they're wrong...) so I'm still searching for a danish version... :D

Guest LaSepultura

I can operate it with one hand. Using my thumb to tap screen prompts. Depending on the size of your hand you should be able to slide the keyboard out and type on it with one hand.

Foxhunter123, if you are unable to find a Danish version of Phone pad then take a look at PCM Keyboard.

An iPhone style keyboard that is much easier to use than the standard one, in fact it's very user friendly indeed

The other SIP that springs to mind is Tengo, although I've never used it myself it's had good reviews from people here on MoDaCo

HTH ;)

Guest Foxhunter123
Foxhunter123, if you are unable to find a Danish version of Phone pad then take a look at PCM Keyboard.

An iPhone style keyboard that is much easier to use than the standard one, in fact it's very user friendly indeed

The other SIP that springs to mind is Tengo, although I've never used it myself it's had good reviews from people here on MoDaCo

HTH ;)

Thank you very much - I will try these programs once I get hold of the Tytn II :wub:

Guest Phil Lee

I've just installed SPB Mobile Shell on my Vario III and so far like it a lot. It takes over the phone making a lot of tasks much easier to perform one handed. You might want to try the 15 day trial version. I've only had it installed for an afternoon and am on the edge of ordering it.