Few questions - i600 WM6

Guest Tomas Kocanda

Guest Tomas Kocanda

Hi friends,

maybe I´m doing something wrong... can you help?

WM6

1) When I shoot any picture and want to send it my MMS, if the picture size is larger, there is no direct offer to reduce the size of the picture to fit in the MMS size limits. It´s very annoying and cannot believe that WM6 does not help in compare with WM5.

2) How do you setup, what phone number of each contact will be default?

3) When I use activesync with server using GPRS or 3G, anytime I open Activesync on device, it show status "connected" even when no synchronisation is going on at the moment. Is it as it should be?

4) Is there any way, how to change default (opening) page when you start Internet explorer?

5) does exist any way, how to save picture from web site using IE?

6) no way to add more profiles (for example night profile) without modification of one of default profiles?

Thanks!

Tomas

Guest X-Ray A4T
3) When I use activesync with server using GPRS or 3G, anytime I open Activesync on device, it show status "connected" even when no synchronisation is going on at the moment. Is it as it should be?

Is your schedule set to as items arrive? This would mean that the phone is always connected to the server. Set it to 30minutes and see if you have the same result.