Kaiser / TyTn II / Vario III Cases

Guest mcwarre

Guest mcwarre

Although the case that comes with the phone isn't bad, there must be better ones.

I contacted Krusell and they have informed me that they will be releasing a case later this month.

PDA Air have also released one.

EBay have some also.

Clove technology are taking pre-orders for aluminium ones (£21 ish) - interestingly they have a mini-usb to 3.5mm adapter here with a mic or here without

Anyone know of any more (specific not generic)?

Edited by mcwarre

Guest nickynoodles

Not got any more suggestions, but Krusell cases are the best I've had by a mile.

Think I'll be waiting for that one, thanks for the info.

Guest Flubster

I like the idea of the alu case ;)

Any idea what brand the one from clove is likely to be (The full alu case not the leather alu cases)

I'd like to see the version for the TyTN orig, or see a piccy before I commit

Flubster

Guest 3waygeek

I just got the ADVERTISING SPAM flip case for the Kaiser. It's a very snug fit -- the keyboard fits into a pouch formed by the case and a transparent plastic keyboard cover. The case doesn't obstruct anything important; all the buttons are accessible, as are the stylus, microSD slot, reset hole, and USB jack.

The biggest problem I've had with the case is its lack of storage pockets for memory cards --- previous ADVERTISING SPAM cases have had at least one pocket.

Although the case that comes with the phone isn't bad, there must be better ones.

I contacted Krusell and they have informed me that they will be releasing a case later this month.

PDA Air have also released one.

EBay have some also.

Clove technology are taking pre-orders for aluminium ones (£21 ish) - interestingly they have a mini-usb to 3.5mm adapter here with a mic or here without

Anyone know of any more (specific not generic)?

I'm using the Krussell XS (Horizontal) generic case and it fits snug as a bug... I used this with my old MDA Compact II and it fits the Kaiser perfectly. The main reason I prefer it to other cases is that it has Belt loops so I can attach it to my belt without any concerns of it falling off.... (my personal preference!)

Guest K Woodhead

If you are interested in a quality leather case, try Nutshell (www.tuff-as-nuts.com)

I have used their cases since Palm V days. They make a quality product with choices such as belt loops vs. belt clips, various leather choices, multiple colors and with or without SD pouches.

The #203 model fits the TyTN II.

Guest ScrewlooseAZ

Yeah I would like to find one that pretty much covers the whole phone and has a plastic cover over the screen. I dont need the slider for work but I do use it with a stylus. I'm just afraid of dropping my new toy.

Guest Flubster

I asked clove about the alu case, and its gonna be a proporta case, googleing and visiting the site, and looking at previous alu cases, it looks sweet, so its the next purchase me thinks.

Brodit cradle and fitting clip is also on way (as soon as its released)

Then i'm set. sweet.

Flubster

Guest chilledatthebottom
[sarcasm]Who cares as you won't be able to see it......................

[/sarcasm]

lol, and neither will you phone "see" the network, so don't expect it to receive calls/sms etc...

(unless of course the case somehow acts as a huge aerial?!?!)