Kaiser Tweak

Guest the_ape

Guest sc0user_75

Thanks Ape for that. This sounds like one helluva useful tweak ;) As soon as I figure out how to add tweaks / cad files safely I'm gonna add this one :wub:

Guest Chainfire
If you read the thread @ xda it's based on Pauls tweak pack ;)

Gordon

If you read the thread @ xda a few tweaks come from there. In reality, a few tweaks come from that, a few come from people fiddling @ xda, others come from google :wub:

Guest jjimenezjj

Im having trouble puttin this on my phone... Because it is an .EXE, I tried to open it while my phone is hooked up to the computer but when I go to execute it, it says i dont have a version of .NET Framework to do this... or something.... help!

John J:)

Guest Chainfire
Im having trouble puttin this on my phone... Because it is an .EXE, I tried to open it while my phone is hooked up to the computer but when I go to execute it, it says i dont have a version of .NET Framework to do this... or something.... help!

John J:)

You put the EXE on the phone, not on the PC.

Guest sc0user_75

Right, I put this tweak on my phone. Done a soft reset. But I can't seem to find where to make adjustments!

I've looked in settings and programmes but no luck.

Could someone please point me in the right direction ;)

UPDATE: Well, after a lot of searching I finally found the Tweak file. It's in My Documents.

Is there anyway to allocate this tweak to the Settings Folder? Therefore no need to go all the way to My Docs everytime I want to carry out a modification.

Edited by sc0user_75

Guest UncleJimbo
UPDATE: Well, after a lot of searching I finally found the Tweak file. It's in My Documents.

Is there anyway to allocate this tweak to the Settings Folder? Therefore no need to go all the way to My Docs everytime I want to carry out a modification.

You can use Resco Explorer (or Total Commander) to create a shortcut to the EXE and place it in your \Windows\Start Menu\Programs.

Great app, BTW!!!