What Options On Contract?

Guest Blakey

Guest Blakey

I'm out of contract next month. I'm on T-mobile Flext with WnW and have a SIM unlocked Orange m600 that I'm very pleased with. Its getting a bit long in the tooth now and I think I need an upgrade.

I'm torn between the m700/Trinity and the new Kaiser/Vario III. thing is I would guess the Trinity is going to be cheaper as its the older phone (and hopefully the price might drop a bit more now the Kaiser is out). I can't really see any point getting the Kaiser over the Trinity. All it gives me is WM6 (dont see any great advantage in that yet), a slightly better camera (I hardly ever use the one on my m600) and a keyboard which I'm certain just adds weight for no benefit for me.

So, if I were to get a Trinity, what is the cheapest way to get one? Other than Orange (who are not any good as I get no Orange signal in my house), who can I get this phone from under contract?

Thanks

Blakey

Guest monkeyb0y
I'm out of contract next month. I'm on T-mobile Flext with WnW and have a SIM unlocked Orange m600 that I'm very pleased with. Its getting a bit long in the tooth now and I think I need an upgrade.

I'm torn between the m700/Trinity and the new Kaiser/Vario III. thing is I would guess the Trinity is going to be cheaper as its the older phone (and hopefully the price might drop a bit more now the Kaiser is out). I can't really see any point getting the Kaiser over the Trinity. All it gives me is WM6 (dont see any great advantage in that yet), a slightly better camera (I hardly ever use the one on my m600) and a keyboard which I'm certain just adds weight for no benefit for me.

So, if I were to get a Trinity, what is the cheapest way to get one? Other than Orange (who are not any good as I get no Orange signal in my house), who can I get this phone from under contract?

Thanks

Blakey

Hi,

i cant answer above as im 7 months into my orange contract - i have a question thou you may need to add to your list - will colour matter??.. as black is harder to get and through certain suppliers only..

Rich

Guest Blakey
i have a question thou you may need to add to your list - will colour matter??.. as black is harder to get and through certain suppliers only..

No, colour doesn't matter to me particularly...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Neil5459

Orange are the only mainstream operator offering this model. You can buy one from Expansys, and open a phone contract with them, but prices aren't very competetive.

There are a few on Ebay- tend to go for £175-£225. Beware black ones- the early ones had a problem with pain peeling. White ones arene't affected.

If you don't need a keyboard, this is an excellent model. I've used one since February (upgraded to WM6, mainly to get rid of Orange's awful customisations which are poorly executed and take up valuable memory space)