Emulators on Smartphones with 176x220 Pixels

Guest Zeiram

Guest Zeiram

Hello everyone.

I just got a SDA Smartphone with 176x220 Pixels from a friend (he wanted to trash it), and so i added it to my collection. Since this is the first device i own with 176x220 i wanted to ask if someone can tell me what emulators run well on this?

Thanks alot and best regards,

Zeiram

Guest Menneisyys
Hello everyone.

I just got a SDA Smartphone with 176x220 Pixels from a friend (he wanted to trash it), and so i added it to my collection. Since this is the first device i own with 176x220 i wanted to ask if someone can tell me what emulators run well on this?

Zeiram

SmartGear should be the first all-in-one emulator you check out - it's the best emulator for lower-end platforms like NES, GB©, SMS / GG and the Genesis. Also make sure you check out MasterAll's emulators and, of course, my related reviews - most of them are cross-posted to this forum.

Guest Zeiram
SmartGear should be the first all-in-one emulator you check out - it's the best emulator for lower-end platforms like NES, GB©, SMS / GG and the Genesis. Also make sure you check out MasterAll's emulators and, of course, my related reviews - most of them are cross-posted to this forum.

SmartGear is out of question for me. To me emulation is a homebrew-thing and i dont mind to donate (even a lot like for fpsece) if i like something, but i wont go and buy an emulator. Masterall allready received more donations than SmartGear would cost me, but its just not the same to me to either give because i want to or to pay because i have to... :-)

Guest r0b3r7
Hello everyone.

Zeiram

as for gameboy / advance, gnuboy/gbace runs ok

java emulators JBed, JBlend... ok too

PocketDOS ok

even FPSXCE runs with little help of SPhelper...

guess that emulators have no problem with 176x220

none of i've tested

Guest Zeiram
as for gameboy / advance, gnuboy/gbace runs ok

java emulators JBed, JBlend... ok too

PocketDOS ok

even FPSXCE runs with little help of SPhelper...

guess that emulators have no problem with 176x220

none of i've tested

GBAce is show correctly on 176x220? Thats cool, i tried it for fun on my Loox with 640x480 and had a VERY tiny screen... :-)

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...