Alarm DATABASE lets upload your best...

Guest Y@nn

Just found funny to make the best alarm available @modaco, so let your creativity work and upload what you have/use for alarm/wake up etc...! ;-)

I create from Skye edwards my own wake-up call melody... this is the best for the moment...ahhhh skye....

I used before one of carmina burana....for the classic mornings...

I got also a my own message for the incoming message- "my dear master, you've got a message" with a russian touch, just beautiful, but I didnt found it now, so I will upload it later...

Let see what's coming...

BR

Y@nn

Carmina_O_fortuna_Alarm.wav

Skye_wake_up.wav

Already posted somewhere else, for those who don't know how to...

wavausor, just perfect, switch to 8 bit for small files, and save it as .wav that's it! use the croop tool to cut the length and it's done...

I can't wait to hear the results....ahahahahah

wavausor available there:

http://www.logitheque.com/fiche.asp?I=2376...r+audio+gratuit

or direct here...

Wavosaur.zip

Edited by Y@nn

Guest Rush242

Something like the Klaxxon they used in the "Alien" movies would be wonderful as well if anyone has any suggestions for that somewhere. Even if it had "Mother" speaking in the background. Heh.

Guest burrzoo
Just found funny to make the best alarm available @modaco, so let your creativity work and upload what you have/use for alarm/wake up etc...! ;-)

I create from Skye edwards my own wake-up call melody... this is the best for the moment...ahhhh skye....

I used before one of carmina burana....for the classic mornings...

I got also a my own message for the incoming message- "my dear master, you've got a message" with a russian touch, just beautiful, but I didnt found it now, so I will upload it later...

Let see what's coming...

BR

Y@nn

Thanks Y@nn for all of the files. My friend will like the "SKYE" alarm!