Vario III now available trough T-Mobile Website

Guest mcwarre

Guest RickDawson

What's the way to order, and keep my number from PAYG on T-Mobile and go as Pay Monthly (Flext-20 18month with W'n'W) ?

I'm also assuming that with the postal strike T-Mobile send it out as they would usually do with any order, but it would just take longer to get to me through Royal Mail.

Guest CPhoenix

Just ordered mine (for the 2nd time, as I cancelled yesterday's telephone order)...

Contract: 12month Flext 25 + web'n'walk

Contract cost: £455.88 (£27.50 contract + £1.50 itemised bill + £8.99 insurance)

Mobile cost: £209.99

Quidco Discount: £40

Total Ownership Cost: £625.87

Previous contract would have been TOC: £918.82 on more expensive 18month contract.

It is out for online ordering here.

Plans are what we have in general been getting over the phone.

Don't forget to go through quidco to get £40 back!

sorry, but what is Quidco?

just found out and joined already.

Thanks for the tip. ;)

Edited by mao

Guest xtreme__boi

I ordered my Vario III over the telephone on FRIDAY last week.

I was advised I may get delivery on SATURDAY, or possibly MONDAY. I paid £69.99, plus delivery @ £5.98. I have got it on the Flext 35, with web 'n' walk. By TUESDAY I had still not received the phone, so I called T-Mobile. I was advised by an american woman "there were problems in the warehouse" and "problems activating the phone" and it should be with me by THURSDAY.

Not assured by this I gave T-Mobile I call a few hours later. The chap I spoke to said, that infact "my order got stuck in the system" and was going to be delivered on WEDNESDAY. Of course I was dissapointed about this, so wrote an email to T-mobile. This is the reply I received:

Good afternoon Lee

Thanks for your email about your new phone and the problems that you've experienced with delivery. I'm extremely sorry to hear about these issues and I completely agree that this is not a very good start for a new customer. This is certainly not the type of service that we strive to offer and I'm very sorry for the disappointment that we've caused you. We certainly never meant to make you feel this way.

I'm pleased to let you know that I've deleted the charge for your delivery and deleted the charge for your phone. This means that the charges of £75.97 for your phone and delivery will not be applied to your first bill. I understand that you've already made this payment, so this payment will appear as a credit on your first bill and will roll over to your second bill.

If you'd like a refund for the credit amount on your first bill, please reply to this email and I will organise a refund to your bank account for you.

Thanks again for taking the time to email me, Lee.

I hope that you'll be able to accept my sincerest apologies for the problems we've caused.

Kind regards

Rob Sampson

Customer Relations

T-Mobile

As an apology, they refunded me the cost of the handset, and even the delivery charge.

Not bad, eh?

;)

Guest Mr.Clark
It is out for online ordering here.

Plans are what we have in general been getting over the phone.

Don't forget to go through quidco to get £40 back!

The prices look higher on the web than what I was quoted... ;)

Guest kathryncheng
sorry, but what is Quidco?

just found out and joined already.

Thanks for the tip. ;)

hiya,

new to this as well so how does this quidco works and where can i join?

many thanks,

dennis

Guest mcwarre
hiya,

new to this as well so how does this quidco works and where can i join?

many thanks,

dennis

Go to www.quidco.com and join up (free). Make sure that you clear all your cookies and histrory first else wise you may not get the £40 if you have already visited the T-Mobile website

"Quidco is the web's cashback cooperative. Quidco collects referral commissions from online merchants and passes them all on to our members. The Quidco cooperative is a cashback revolution where members keep their full earnings in exchange for giving Quidco £5 out of their earnings once a year.

The Quidco model works for both the merchant and you. It enables the merchant to reach a large base of motivated savvy buyers and it enables you to get back big savings by buying from merchants who participate in the model."

Can I asked if the phone is locked to Tmob? about to make an order and it will be a strong deciding factor. Extremely jealous of the ppl tt got it free on flext30 + WnW. Any tips? Don't seem to have any luck when calling in...