outbox txts wont delete

Guest Montieous

Guest Montieous

Little problem with my vox. Theres a few messages in my outbox, which cant be deleted . Problem with this is that my phone keeps radomly sending these messages again and again (I'm starting to annoy a few people lol). Wondering if anyone had any suggestions of getting rid of them, other than hard reseting the phone.

Thanks.

Guest Yaroslavr

May be it's some kind of WM6 virus on your device, my friend got the same problem, but there was not HTC.

I think... you must call to HTC Technical Support center, they will help you.

With best wishes, Yaroslav.

Russia, Moscow

Little problem with my vox. Theres a few messages in my outbox, which cant be deleted . Problem with this is that my phone keeps radomly sending these messages again and again (I'm starting to annoy a few people lol). Wondering if anyone had any suggestions of getting rid of them, other than hard reseting the phone.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rolandhurt01

Thanks.

Try using Jeyo Mobile compainion 2.0 or Jeyo Mobile Extender 2.5 For Outlook they should allow you to delete the messages from your phone Outbox.