Where should I get VIII from?

Guest knonist

Guest knonist

ukphoneshop seems to have some pretty attractive deals

http://www.ukphoneshop.com/T-Mobile/contra...CFQ1OMAoduDk2KQ

While powerupmobiles seems to be a proved relieable seller,

and I woundered about the T mobile flex 30 (18 months) deal, as its looks pretty sweet but the high monthly tariff cost...

Would it be cheaper to buy the phone sim free and then sign a 12 months free contract with O2 or something...

post-308061-1191688201_thumb.jpg

Edited by knonist

Guest knonist
ukphoneshop seems to have some pretty attractive deals

http://www.ukphoneshop.com/T-Mobile/contra...CFQ1OMAoduDk2KQ

While powerupmobiles seems to be a proved relieable seller,

and I woundered about the T mobile flex 30 (18 months) deal, as its looks pretty sweet but the high monthly tariff cost...

Would it be cheaper to buy the phone sim free and then sign a 12 months free contract with O2 or something...

anyone had any experence with ukphoneshop?

anyone had any experence with ukphoneshop?

i was about to try them out, but the prices have jumped up this morning :wub: that's what you get for thinking about it too much ;)

Guest Howard Moon

Arse... back to square one.

So... if I buy a VIII from ukphoneshop and there's a problem with the phone, can I return it to a T-Mobile store? Reason I ask is because some of the reviews of ukphoneshop's customer services sound a bit dire...

Guest Phil Lee
Arse... back to square one.

So... if I buy a VIII from ukphoneshop and there's a problem with the phone, can I return it to a T-Mobile store? Reason I ask is because some of the reviews of ukphoneshop's customer services sound a bit dire...

Your contract is with the supplier of the phone so you would have to return it to ukphoneshop as far as I understand it.

Guest Howard Moon

Thanks for that zulm. Also noticed that mobileshop.com can be used through quidco. Cancelled my contract today so have a month to find the best contract I can.

Guest Sparky77
Thanks for that zulm. Also noticed that mobileshop.com can be used through quidco. Cancelled my contract today so have a month to find the best contract I can.

I have just signed up for quidco, how does it work?

I have just signed up for quidco, how does it work?

with quidco you follow the link to from the quidco site to which ever retailer you are using, this is essential otherwise you transaction doesn't get tracked. once you complete the order online the tracked transaction will appear on your online quidco account (the tracking process times vary - can take anything between a few hours to a few days or even weeks to track). once its tracked you just wait till the payment has been verified and paid to you - this can take months! but you do eventually get the money.

slightly better prices now up at http://www.mobileshop.com

To be honest, wouldn't touch these guys anymore! They have been faffing around with their cashbacks! My Mrs had a contract with them and they refused to pay the cashback for 8months due to technical problems with their systems! Only paid up after we threatened legal action!

Used to be good, but the customer services is Dire aswell IMHO!