Palringo / TyTN II winner!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

I'm pleased to announce that myself and the team over at Palringo have chosen a winner in the Palringo / TyTN II competition!

I'd like to congratulate 'CőŐčH1000 (ĎΛδH)', who sent the image below!

palringowinner.jpg

We had some other great entries too, which I have included at the end of this post. I'd like to thank Palringo for supporting the contest, and everyone else who submitted an entry!

If you have yet to discover Palringo, sadly you missed out on the competition, but you can still snag a great FREE application! Palringo takes instant messaging to a whole new level supporting voice and pictures between individuals or groups, as well as bridging to all the major IM networks. Got a device that's had MSN removed? Palringo could be the answer ;) Sign up and download for free at http://www.Palringo.com, and come and say 'Hi!' in the 'MoDaCo' group!

P

palringorunnerup1.jpgpalringorunnerup2.jpgpalringorunnerup3.jpg

palringorunnerup4.jpgpalringorunnerup5.jpg

Guest Cooch1000

I'd like to thank all the beautiful people that made this day possible.....my wife especially, for basically standing idle while I Palringo'd myself to death the 2 weeks of the competition! As well as everyone else who lost touch with me over the past weeks while I put my photo skills to work! Goodbye Dash, hello Kaiser! Thanks to Martin and the folks at Palringo, as well as Paul and Modaco, for making my Monday a little less, well, Mondayish! Viva La Modaco! Viva La Palringo! Viva La all my Peeps in the Modaco Group - See You All Soon....

Cooch

Guest The Doctor
Congrats Cooch!

Just like to say that first picture is taking it a bit far, Parlingo my be good, but it's not that good ;)

I would say it depends one who.... is online :wub:

Phil

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cooch1000
Aaaah, i see everything is going according to plan! 17-Oct-2007_smiley_devil.gif

Secret diversion of the package to a different, undisclosed location?!?!? Scoundrels!!

I'll be over here going quite mad if anyone needs me... ;)

Guest Cooch1000

DHL cometh! Put in the high octane baby! :(

I can't wait to be part of new threads! ;)

Edit - let me stress that DHL cometh, meaning I got word that its enroute, not here yet! But soon I pray!

Edited by Cooch1000

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.