i600 / i620 (& i320) questions

Guest booboobedoo

Guest booboobedoo

Hi,

I am considering buying a Samsung Smartphone after a basically obnoxious experience with the SPV C600 which replaced the second of my two SPV C500 phones that did not last at all long.

I want to know whether the Samsung i600 and / or i320 (as well as the soon to arrive i620) support Oranges' Line 2 facility ? I'm also interested if they support the Bluetooth A2DP (Stereo Headphone) profile ?

Many thanks,

Boo

Guest Mysterious Stranger

I320 - Can't get line 2 working, supports a2dp, fast processor, terrible ( under a day!) battery life, cheap from expansys at the moment.

http://www.expansys.com/p.aspx?partner=modaco&i=130798

Just looked and it's gone up - was £120 inc vat last week. They have a b stock unit cheaper.

I600 - can't comment. My brother has one and loves it though. Oh, and I600 has wm6 available.

M.S

Edited by Mysterious Stranger

Guest X-Ray A4T
I'm also interested if they support the Bluetooth A2DP (Stereo Headphone) profile ?

It does support A2DP but there is a problem. I cannot get it to see the wireless stereo profile on my iPhono headset. It sees only the hands free. On my laptop it sees the wireless stereo profile. I have not found a solution for this problem. I don't know if it might work on a different headset but it should work on one that only supports wireless stereo and not hands free.

Guest X-Ray A4T
It does support A2DP but there is a problem. I cannot get it to see the wireless stereo profile on my iPhono headset. It sees only the hands free. On my laptop it sees the wireless stereo profile. I have not found a solution for this problem. I don't know if it might work on a different headset but it should work on one that only supports wireless stereo and not hands free.

Success! I used Total Commander to copy the Wireless Stereo Profile from the registry settings for my laptop to the registry settings for my IPhono BT headset and now the wireless stereo works! It just does not switch to the head set profile when a call comes in. At least a step in the right direction.