Screen Calibration

Guest chelooo

Guest chelooo

Hy everybody.. today i've bought a qtek 9100/spv m3000 from a guy...but when i've opened the phone.. he says to "aling screen" and in the center of the screen is a target...when i tap in the middle of the target..nothing happends.. just when i tap in a corner.. and after that if i tap.. the middle of the target.. it moves.. but it does nothing.. when i tap it in the center of the screen ( why.. does somebody knows.. why ? or how to bypass the screen align please.. help..

Guest tooflyklu
Hy everybody.. today i've bought a qtek 9100/spv m3000 from a guy...but when i've opened the phone.. he says to "aling screen" and in the center of the screen is a target...when i tap in the middle of the target..nothing happends.. just when i tap in a corner.. and after that if i tap.. the middle of the target.. it moves.. but it does nothing.. when i tap it in the center of the screen ( why.. does somebody knows.. why ? or how to bypass the screen align please.. help..

did you tap it fast?, it only works for me when i strike the screen (firmly, not hard), let the point stay on the screen, and lift up...not pecking at the targets.

Guest tooflyklu

did you tap it fast?, it only works for me when i strike the screen (firmly, not hard), let the point stay on the screen, and lift up...not pecking at the targets.