Key pad back light?

Guest sc0user_75

Guest sc0user_75

Sorry guys - yet another question/s:how on earth do you make the keypad, ESPECIALLY the D-Pad, light come on when using the phone when you tap the screen at night?the keypad lights up when you press a button but not when you tap the screen. As for the d-pad-well nothing makes this light up!?!?!?

Why the hell would you want the "D-Pad" to light up? It's one tilting button, if you can't find it in the dark with your eyes closed then you might have more to worry about than just backlighting.

As for the keyboard backlight coming on when the screen is tapped, I don't think it's possible but I could be wrong- I simply press an arrow key and if I'm in moderate light that the Vario believes I don't need backlighting in I simply put my thumb over the light sensor for a second and press a key.

Give it a few weeks and you'll be touch-typing on the kaiser keyboard, you just need some good ole muscle memory in your thumbs.

Guest sc0user_75

thanks wod for reply. regarding the d-pad I was just a little para (considering all the probs I've had with phones) thinking it was mine that just weren't working! so no ones lights up then?

but I still think that the key pad AND dpad should have an option for lighting up... or am I just ol' fashioned :-)