Rubberised back available seperately?

Guest Kaiser Wilhelm II

Guest Kaiser Wilhelm II

Does anyone know if it's possible to buy a replacement back battery cover that's rubberised, for the Kaiser? My Voda v1616 has the shiny, smooth back and it does tend to be harder to grip and to slide around.

Would be nice if I could get a more grippy, tactile battery cover.....

Does anyone know if it's possible to buy a replacement back battery cover that's rubberised, for the Kaiser? My Voda v1616 has the shiny, smooth back and it does tend to be harder to grip and to slide around.

Would be nice if I could get a more grippy, tactile battery cover.....

Hehe, I started a topic on exactly the same thing (got a vario III which is also slick)! Its just too chunky, and at nearly 200g FAR too heavy to have a slippy finish.

As a left hander I'm doubly cursed because trying to use it one-handed for calls is a bit of a nightmare as I need to use the jog dial with my right index finger...I'm absolutely BOUND to drop it at some point :S

Edited by AndyO

You could try emailing HTC and equiring about spares?

Please let us know what you find out.

I dropped mine this morning ;) and i don't want to be doing that again.

Guest FloatingFatMan
Please let us know what you find out.

I dropped mine this morning :( and i don't want to be doing that again.

Personally, I'm happy with mine. I keep my phone on my shirt pocket and I don't have sweaty hands, so I'm not likely to drop it. I merely offered it as a suggestion to anyone who wanted the rubberised backplate! ;)