Vodafone V1615 manual download

Guest hotphil

Guest hotphil

Our Vodafone business account manager is useless and after weeks of being repeatedly chased he was supposed to order us a couple of V1615's for delivery last Tuesday. We've gone over his head now to try and actually get the phones ordered, but I wanted to get a headstart and see if anyone knew if the manual was available to download from anywhere?

I think I'll be comfortable with the basics - I'm pretty techy and I've had a fair few SmartPhone/Windows Mobiles devices since the original Orange SPV, but wanted to have a flick through and see what was new for me in WM6.

If anyone can point me in the direction of the Vodafone manual, I'd be pleased - I suspect it will be sometime before Vodafone get round to actually sending the phones and I want to be prepped!

• 1 month later...
Guest hans algra
Our Vodafone business account manager is useless and after weeks of being repeatedly chased he was supposed to order us a couple of V1615's for delivery last Tuesday. We've gone over his head now to try and actually get the phones ordered, but I wanted to get a headstart and see if anyone knew if the manual was available to download from anywhere?

I think I'll be comfortable with the basics - I'm pretty techy and I've had a fair few SmartPhone/Windows Mobiles devices since the original Orange SPV, but wanted to have a flick through and see what was new for me in WM6.

If anyone can point me in the direction of the Vodafone manual, I'd be pleased - I suspect it will be sometime before Vodafone get round to actually sending the phones and I want to be prepped!

Dear Hotphil,

I do not knoe if you already found the v1615 (or TyTNII, or Vario III or HTC Kaiser) user manual?

I found it on: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTC_TyTN_II on this web site below as added links.

I did print the complete manual in English (pdf).

Success! Please let every one know if you succeeded.

Hans

Edited by hans algra