T-Mobile Dash(aka Excalibur) and Emulators

Guest MalTrice

Guest MalTrice

Alright kiddies. I love the Dash. Yes, it has its little quirks...but I can get over that. I app unlocked it. I installed PocketNesterPlus. Runs great. I love showing to friends and them being, "Whoa! You have Nintendo on your phone!" But I want to take it to the next level. I've tried PocketSNES. I've even tried doing the whole SmartSNES one too. Games will run mind you... But cut off screen is killin me. So I have some questions. I'm sure they've been answered elsewhere on this site...but I looked and am having trouble.

1. Is there a way to fix the screen so the picture isn't being cut and moved to the left?

2. How does one make their phone faster (i.e. overclock)?

3. RightKeyEditor...is there a way I can use it without registering it and it not popping up telling me to?

4. What applications are best to use with my phone?

Any help would be appreciated. If it wasn't for this website and its loyal members, I wouldn't know anything about what my phone could do. ;) Thanks!

MalTrice

Guest tombo713
Alright kiddies. I love the Dash. Yes, it has its little quirks...but I can get over that. I app unlocked it. I installed PocketNesterPlus. Runs great. I love showing to friends and them being, "Whoa! You have Nintendo on your phone!" But I want to take it to the next level. I've tried PocketSNES. I've even tried doing the whole SmartSNES one too. Games will run mind you... But cut off screen is killin me. So I have some questions. I'm sure they've been answered elsewhere on this site...but I looked and am having trouble.

1. Is there a way to fix the screen so the picture isn't being cut and moved to the left?

2. How does one make their phone faster (i.e. overclock)?

3. RightKeyEditor...is there a way I can use it without registering it and it not popping up telling me to?

4. What applications are best to use with my phone?

Any help would be appreciated. If it wasn't for this website and its loyal members, I wouldn't know anything about what my phone could do. ;) Thanks!

MalTrice

Im in the same boat here. Have u heard anything elsewhere? Please help us. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest NeoChux

tested all this with HTC 621 WM5... and HTC621 with WM6 (unnoficial)

aka Excalibur, T-mobile DASH

pocketsnes is really cool but a little bit slow with sound.. overcloaked to 240

finalburn.. OMG.. really cool to play Metal slugs.. and street hoop overcloaked to 240

Picodrive .. REally nice.. with overcloaked to 240 really Good.. played a lot Snow bros

Pocket nester plus.. No errors.. without overcloacking..

can soomeone tell me if theres anyway to play GBA titles in this exelent phone??

with that emu.. my life will be more grateful... jajajaja.. XDXDXD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
tested all this with HTC 621 WM5... and HTC621 with WM6 (unnoficial)

aka Excalibur, T-mobile DASH

pocketsnes is really cool but a little bit slow with sound.. overcloaked to 240

finalburn.. OMG.. really cool to play Metal slugs.. and street hoop overcloaked to 240

Picodrive .. REally nice.. with overcloaked to 240 really Good.. played a lot Snow bros

Pocket nester plus.. No errors.. without overcloacking..

can soomeone tell me if theres anyway to play GBA titles in this exelent phone??

with that emu.. my life will be more grateful... jajajaja.. XDXDXD

What version of finalburn do you have and where can i get this gem i couldnt find any version to run a rom unless i was doing it all wrong...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest baudlink

Alright... I'm new at dealing with Windows Mobile systems, but I seem to have at least figured out one thing.

I have an HTC Dash (excalibur) and have been trying to get a bunch of emulators to work but was having s4!t-ton of trouble with things UNTIL I realized that I still hadn't, and needed to install that ----> tgetfile.dll <----

SERIOUSLY! - Install this file SOMEHOW into your phone or else you will not be able to use anything.

So far I've gotten Pocket Nester Plus to work PERFECTLY with my Dash... No graphic or audio lag whatsoever.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest ellis.stephens
Use this PocketSNES http://www.modaco.com/content/Smartphone-S...ators-for-C550/

I have Excalibur too and works very good, a little bit slow but playable.

And i have like 20 programs in cab files if you want some.

Luisito, I've installed PocketSNES on my T-Mobile Dash, although I do not have any ROMS to play with it... You got any you can e-mail me? [email protected]

• 3 weeks later...