HELP Wizard screen problems!

Guest eddyg

Hey guys Ive had my PDA for awhile and its been amazing. A while ago i had a problem with the screen. It was basically streching when it was closed. I would have to open it a little bit and apply pressure to the top of the screen. Now the screen is just really really faded like white. Even when i adjust the brightness up or down its just so bright. This is a big problem now and I havent flashed the rom but im wondering if there is anything else i should be doing?

kind regards,

Eddy

come on guys 24 views and no comments? Has anyone else had this problem ? if the price is good enough ill send it in for repair @ Tmobile if i have to. Otherwise im just going to get another one off ebay for ~200 but id rather keep this one.

Guest jimbouk

I am going to guess that no-one else can quite work out what you mean - or they haven't experienced it. If you spending £200 on ebay, you could get a Hermes anyway...

i ment 200$ Canadian hahah

well its really odd and hard to explain. Basically when the phone is closed. The screen goes all nuts and actually looks like its being pulled to the right, all the letters and menus and streches across the screen. But now the screen is really really white and very faint to see. I have to basically tint it down to see the writing.