Something to set the phone to silent during Busy appointments

Guest halfNice

Guest halfNice

Hi guys, does anyone know if there's any software (or if the phone does this already) that will automatically set my phone (HTC TyTN II) to silent (or vibrate) during 'busy' appointments? I used to own a Windows Mobile smartphone back in the day and it did this automatically, but my old phone (SPV M3100) didn't do it. Is there something I can download to do this, or some setting?

Thanks,

David.

Guest grizzley

Mine does it naturally. Well, I am unaware of any software that I installed that did it. Just set an appointment as BUSY and see if it switches to vibrate.

Guest halfNice

I've got an Orange HTC TyTN II and it doesn't seem to do it. I wonder if this is something Orange has disabled?!

Help! Does anyone know how to re-enable it? It's embarrassing when my phone rings in church. ;)

Guest halfNice

Am I being really thick here? I've got the HTC Home Screen and I'm not sure what you mean by the Profiles tab. All I've got is the clock, the weather, the program launcher and the music thing.

• 7 months later...
Guest John Lim
Hi guys, does anyone know if there's any software (or if the phone does this already) that will automatically set my phone (HTC TyTN II) to silent (or vibrate) during 'busy' appointments? I used to own a Windows Mobile smartphone back in the day and it did this automatically, but my old phone (SPV M3100) didn't do it. Is there something I can download to do this, or some setting?

Thanks,

David.

halfNice, I just experimented with Spb Phone Suite and it works! It will auto silent your phone when it detected an appointment. I'm using HTC TyTN II too.