Are these possible to do?

Guest RickDawson

Guest RickDawson

Is there any way of getting it so that there is some sort of number lock feature for the keyboard (just like a standard desktop keyboard keypad)

I'm finding that I keep needing to enter numbers by function-number, function-number etc. rather than type the number.

Can the htc app that is on the title bar (x button) show the menu on all, not just the homescreen?

can the keyboard sliding sound be changed?

I know there are 3 installed sound sets by default, can any be added? and how?

I would like to try some lower volume sounds, and maybe some swish sounding ones.

I miss from the universal/XDA Exec I used to use, the function-space key combo, which opened the context menu.

any way of getting this back?

Guest Paxman's Tie
Is there any way of getting it so that there is some sort of number lock feature for the keyboard (just like a standard desktop keyboard keypad)

I'm finding that I keep needing to enter numbers by function-number, function-number etc. rather than type the number.

Can the htc app that is on the title bar (x button) show the menu on all, not just the homescreen?

can the keyboard sliding sound be changed?

I know there are 3 installed sound sets by default, can any be added? and how?

I would like to try some lower volume sounds, and maybe some swish sounding ones.

I miss from the universal/XDA Exec I used to use, the function-space key combo, which opened the context menu.

any way of getting this back?

I had the same problem with entering numbers until I accidentally hit the Fn key twice... Turns out that a double press acts as a 'Fn lock'. Press Fn again to remove.

Re the keyboard sliding sound, I've put a few different sounds on my Vario III using info from this XDA forum:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/archive/in...p/t-319300.html

Mark