Intellisync

Guest Bytor

does anyone out there know anything about Intellisync, which is a syncing programme. We use Groupwise at work and I would love to sync the calander with the SPV M3100. I can't get it to work at the mo. Could be clashing with active sync for all I know.

If not are there any active sync forums anyone can advise me on.

Ta!

When you say it doesn't work, does it do anything or give you any clues?

P

Sorry for bein vague...I used the intellisync originally with a Palm Tungsten. Now I have re-installed intellisync and did select connection to posket pc. being Naive I hoped that that would sort it out, but it soes not see the device. One of the icons searches for device with no success. I have active sync installed as well. Basically some proper instructions on setting this up with the SPV M3100 would be usefull. I don't need the link to Palm anymore.

Guest LSmith4285

We use GroupWise at work as well and we use some other software if your struggling with Intellisync. We use OneBridge and GWAnywhere but the company who sell this are withdrawing support as of March 09, the reason for this is Novell are now providing a better alternative. If its for a corporate soloution you can use Novell Mobile Server which is basically Intellisync from what I have heard but should work better with GroupWise as its been specifically designed for it, I believe this supports push.

If its just you you can use GroupWise PDA Connect which was their previous soloution before Mobile Server which you can find here.

Never used Intellisync myself so I'm afraid I can't help more with it.

I hope this helps.

Lyle

Is ActiveSync connecting to the device OK? Which version of Intellisync (i.e. does it support Windows Mobile 5/6 devices)...

P

Active sync is version 4.1.0 and works OK.

Intellisync is version 5.01.00

The only info I can see on the case is that it supports Pocket PC, Windows CE.

Active sync is version 4.1.0 and works OK.

Intellisync is version 5.01.00

The only info I can see on the case is that it supports Pocket PC, Windows CE.

Feel like a complete &^%*

Just been on the pumatech site and noticed that my intellisync version apparantly does not support wm. I will have to upgrade

Paul your questioning hepled Ta much.

Not sure if I can upgrade for free, but theres always a cost.

LSmith, thanks for your advice

Guest jchamier
Not sure if I can upgrade for free, but theres always a cost.

Good luck... we use Lotus Notes at work and I used Intellisync with that and WM5 with a smartphone.

Finally gave up when I bought the Vario II and bought an Exchange account, and just run the two systems separately.