MDA Vario III unlocked!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

Courtesy of imei-check!

A bit of a different process this time - run downloaded app on device, send resulting file to imei-check, they return your 8 digit code. Very nice and easy... a public release may happen further down the line!

A few pics too ;)

P

kaiserunlock1.jpgkaiserunlock3.jpg

kaiserunlock2.jpg

Guest Paul (MVP)

Probably their usual 20 quid at a guess.

I guess now that they are doing more stuff 'back at base' they feel more comfortable distributing the other half of the app.

P

Guest Subliminal Aura

kaiserunlock3.jpg

That is one gorgeous pic " Unlock code passed " - brought me a lot of joy ;)

PS After the network is locked screen did you also get a provider lock screen ?

Wish imei-check would stop farting around and release this, they are being too sore about it. The 'competition' is getting 1,2,3 ++++ UP on them.

SA

Edited by Subliminal Aura

Guest Subliminal Aura
That's the only lock screen I got?

P

When I unlocked mine last night I saw a service provider lock screen also... Keying in the SIM unlock code unlocked that too.

Are there any tools I can use to check the status of my phone - I believe it is fully unlocked as I am using a 3 PAYG SIM in it at the moment ;)

Guest Zerodivider

As an alternative: tupisdin over at xda-developers will give you an unlock code after a donation to the forum - it works, got mine within 24 hours. ;)

Guest mcwarre
It may also be worth noting that although it takes 28 days, it only costs £15 to get the Vario III officially unlocked by T-Mobile.

Cheaper and no risk of bricking your phone. Are migsoft buggered??? Sorry Florin ;)