Kaiser on o2

Guest Kimbie

Im currently on o2 and was speaking to my mate who works in o2 and is part of their XDA dev network, i was asking him about the Kaiser and he has told me there is a new XDA due out Dec/Jan and he does not know if it will be the Kasier most likely to be the XDA Stella or the XDA Flame

Kimbie

Guest Neil5459

It's fairly common knowledge that Stellar is the O2 designation for their version of the Kaiser/Tytn II

O2 Germany is also launching the HTC Polaris in an O2 designed housing. The XDA Flame is not, apparently coming to Europe via the phone operators but may be available SIM free.

Guest Neil5459
Wonder which design O2 will take?

P

I thnk the Stellar will be standard TyTn II

Apparently the Polaris is very similar to the O2 Orbit casing; see article by Arne Hess Here

Guest Mr.Clark
The question is then stay with o2 and get the Kaiser on upgrade or bin the contract and move to Tmob?

I switched. The O2 data is a fifth of that which you get for T-Mobile. I'm getting more stuff for less per month. And they'll probably charge at least £150 for it.

I might look at T-Mobile and see what deals they have on. I've had o2 for years now and I really like the coverage I get with it. Last weekend was at a family wedding and out me my sister and mum had o2, Orange, Tmobile and it was only mine on o2 that had a decent signal.

So I am not sure on how good the T-Mobile signal is.

With regards to it being £150 on o2 your probably right but I wouldn't end up paying that much for it anyway ;)

What is the Kaiser like on T-Mobile

Cheers

Kimbie

I switched. The O2 data is a fifth of that which you get for T-Mobile. I'm getting more stuff for less per month. And they'll probably charge at least £150 for it.

I concur.

The 0845 thing pissed me off too. When it came to leaving no one could give me a reason why I wasn't informed. I should've received an email and a text message apparently. It's ridiculous

Also you hear great reports about network operators bending over backwards to keep you on their network. When I said I wanted to leave, I was offered a worse phone than I already had, the crap data plan (which I couldn't have on my contract anyway) and that was it. They can't bend the rules for any parts of their contracts, which is absolutely rubbish.

Regarding signal, it's weird because I get a lot better signal some places in my house and a lot worse in other places. That's the one downside of t-mobile for me so far, but I live in the middle of no where... if I go outside I get 3g!

Edited by lozzd

• 3 weeks later...
Guest luketoms

I just phoned O2 cusomer services and was told that the XDA Stellar will arrive and probably go on sale around week commencing 26th November, but this is the weird bit, only if they sell out of the XDA Trion???? Sounds like they have some stock to get rid of!