vario 3 slowing down when battery drained ..

Guest varioIII-lover

Guest varioIII-lover

anyone had this?

v3 slowing right down and vibrating constantly when battery is drained ..

but if you have a charger plugged into usb not plugged in it's fine and fast and responsive even though the battery warnings show?

or it might just be my vario3 being random.

cheers,

v3-love

Guest varioIII-lover

it was slow down heaven today. in a call i couldn't even stop it. banging the red phone button to stop the call once i had finished. phone locked up on phone screen and slowwwwly deciding to go back to home screen. any1 else have this?

v3L

Guest Manni01
it was slow down heaven today. in a call i couldn't even stop it. banging the red phone button to stop the call once i had finished. phone locked up on phone screen and slowwwwly deciding to go back to home screen. any1 else have this?

v3L

Yes I do... I'm wondering if WM6 has the really slow internal mem defrag routine that used to slow down my WM5 HX4700 when lots of apps were installed in internal mem. I'm waiting to get my 8gb SDHC to reinstall almost everything on the card and not in memory to see if it makes a difference. Sometimes, my VIII crawls to a halt, sometimes the top line of the screen becomes inert (no access to start menu or some of the icons).

Guest knonist
Yes I do... I'm wondering if WM6 has the really slow internal mem defrag routine that used to slow down my WM5 HX4700 when lots of apps were installed in internal mem. I'm waiting to get my 8gb SDHC to reinstall almost everything on the card and not in memory to see if it makes a difference. Sometimes, my VIII crawls to a halt, sometimes the top line of the screen becomes inert (no access to start menu or some of the icons).

I always wondered if it is the problem of T mobile's software

These branding stuff seems to cause a lot of trouble