LG KS20 coming to Orange?

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

Is the LG KS20 - LG's first foray into Windows Mobile - coming to Orange?

It would appear so, if the picture below (courtesy of GPSPassion) is anything to go by, although these appear to be Orange France devices as opposed to Orange UK.

You can also spot an Orange branded Touch Dual (aka 'Touch Slide') too, with nice subtle case branding a-la-TyTN II... and the uber-orangified software ;)

P

PS Can you say FINGERPRINT MAGNET? :(

fronts.jpgbacks.jpg

Guest SeaneyC

If only it had a keyboard it would definately be on my hitlist, i've spent the last 2 years living with an 8800 and 8800 sirocco so have developed suitable paw print avoidance techniques!

Guest HerpezP

That top picture = three of the hottest Windows Mobile phones around.

Looking to buy either KS20 or Touch Dual, so it is really nice to see them on a shot side by side. The missing WiFi on Touch Dual is a let-down, but there is still no definite release date for KS20... Still hoping that WiFi is actually implemented in Touch Dual. When will you receive a Touch Dual review device, Paul?

Guest HerpezP
Does anyone know an estimated release date for the Touch Dual? It seems that Orange are very quiet when letting you know what is "coming soon".

From pure guessing I would say about one month. It says November 20th on Expansys. Add a couple of "buffer" days, and we're looking at a month from now.

I wonder how HTC can say it's coming in October on October 1st and then it seemingly gets delayed until late November. That's a delay of about 100% (from less than a month to almost two months). The unbranded version is also delayed, so it must be because of something on HTC's part...

Haven't seen any signs of release of the KS20 either. Delays seems to be quite usual these days <_<

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

KS20 is due to be available from Expansys on 13 March

There seem to be a few issues kicking around with the graphics, similar to recent HTC devices.

Hopefully a ROM upgrade will sort this out.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.